an audition for: to the group of Trumpets
Pilsen Philharmonic, B. Co. Director
Mgr. Lenka Kavalová and principal conductor Chuhei Iwasaki
invite applicant for
exact time schedule is to be distributed to individual applicants
Czech radio Pilsen, náměstí Míru 10, 301 00 Pilsen
- J. Haydn - Concerto Es major - 1st and 2nd movement - B trumpet
- Orchestra excerpts:
- J. Suk - Towards a New life (opening fanfare)
- N. Rimskij-Korsakov - Sheherazade
- A. Dvořák - Symphony No. 9 "Novosvětská"
- I. Stravinskij - Petrushka
- A. Dvořák - Symphony No. 8, Slavonic Dance No. 4 and 9
- B. Smetana - Wallenstein's Camp
- M. P. Musorgskij / M. Ravel - Pictures at an Exhibition
- M. Ravel - Piano Concerto in G major
- G. Mahler - Symphony No. 5 (opening)
- B. Bartók - Concerto for Orchestra
Each applicant is to attach their list of the repertoire prepared for the audition to this application and is to provide the sheet music for the piano accompaniment. The accompanist can be provided by the Pilsen Philharmonic, upon request.
Date of the commencement of employment by agreement.
Each applicant must prove negative covid test not older than three days. At the entrance to the ČRo building, the temperature is measured, which must not exceed 37.2 °C.