an audition for: Violin - concertmaster assistant
Pilsen Philharmonic, B. Co. Director
Mgr. Lenka Kavalová
invites applicant for
exact time schedule is to be distributed to individual applicants
Czech radio Pilsen, náměstí Míru 10, 301 00 Pilsen
Each applicant must choose one concerto from the following list and prepare 1st movement completely with cadence:
- A. Mozart: Violin Concerto No. 3 G major KV. 216
- A. Mozart: Violin Concerto No. 4 D major KV. 218
- A. Mozart: Violin Concerto No. 5 A major KV. 219
Each applicant must choose one of the following concerts and present 1st movement (with cadence):
- J. Sibelius: Violin Concerto, op. 47
- P. I. Tchaikovsky: Violin Concerto, op. 35
- J. Brahms: Violin Concerto, op. 77
- L. van Beethoven: Violin Concerto D major, op. 61
- A. Dvořák: Violin Concerto A minor, op. 53
- N. Paganini: Violin Concerto D major No. 1, op. 6
Each applicant will present a selection of orchestral parts and solos, which will be sent after receiving the application. Sight-reading can be included.
Each applicant is to attach their list of the repertoire prepared for the audition to this application and is to provide the sheet music for the piano accompaniment. The accompanist can be provided by the Pilsen Philharmonic, upon request.
Date of the commencement of employment by agreement.
Each applicant must prove negative covid test not older than three days. At the entrance to the ČRo building, the temperature is measured, which must not exceed 37.2 °C.